Florida ranks #14 in the U.S. in Solar PV Installations
Start your online training now
Solairgen has the training program you're looking for. We offer accredited online solar classes and hands-on labs with workshop training that will get you in the industry sooner in as few as two classes - not four or more.
Earn nationally recognized industry credentials and certifications with Solairgen.
Sign up for the NABCEP Associate Installer Credential Certification Exam after successful completion of our 20 hour, online solar PV201 Online Design and Installation Class. We offer Certification Exam classes for the Professional Installer Certification, too.
Solairgen is an IREC Accredited/NABCEP Approved training organization, in solar panel installation training since 2007. To find out more about the specifics of solar companies and solar installations in Florida, please visit the Solar Energy Industry Association's website.
PV Stats for Florida
- Florida ranks 14th in the U.S. for 2015
- Total of 287 MWs of overall solar installed
- Anticipate installing over 2,098 MWs in 5 years
- 90% solar growth in 2015 over 2014
- Ranks #3 in U.S. for rooftop solar potential
- 456 solar companies in the state