PV202 PV Technical Design
20 Training Hours – Self-Paced – Online – $425.00
(18 hours PVIP JTA) (6 hours NEC) (2 hours fire safety)
This course instructs on the technical design requirements for residential and commercial interactive PV systems, PV systems with energy storage and wraps up with a cost analysis segment. Each of the 10 lessons contains presentation material followed by question and answer segments and an interactive review quiz.
We recommend taking an introductory course such as PV201, prior to taking this more advanced level course.
- Energy Density and Net Solar Resource
- The Physical Configuration
- Site Analysis for Residential
- Designing Residential PV Systems
- Site Analysis for Commercial Systems
- Designing Commercial PV Systems
- Site Analysis for Battery Systems
- Designing Battery PV Systems
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- PV Marketing Analysis
Internet access is required to participate in online training.
PV202 provides you with IREC/ISPQ accredited, advanced level technical sales training, and satisfies 20 of the training hours required by NABCEP for certification.