The solar installation market is exploding nationwide, but nowhere more so than in California.
Start online training for your career in solar.
Take the NABCEP Associate Installer Credential certification test after successful completion of our online class PV201 Online Design and Installation Class.
See our Home Page to get started on your path to a rewarding and profitable career in solar, and to learn more about the training we offer.
California is #1 in Solar
- California is the #1 state in the U.S. for solar
- In 2015 CA installed 3,266 MWs of solar
- Invested $7.3 BILLION in solar installs
- Leads with 13,942 MW of installed solar
- Over 2,754 solar companies employing the state
- Solar property tax exclusion until 2025 (SB 871)
Solairgen is an IREC Accredited/NABCEP Approved training organization, in the solar panel installation training business since 2007.
To find out more about the specifics of solar companies and solar installations in California, please visit the Solar Energy Industry Association's website. Information from the Go Solar California website is all good news, too, so be sure to check it out.