Colorado in the Top 10 in the U.S. in solar!
Start your online training now, and then come to our state-of-the-art training center.
Solairgen has the training program you're looking for. We offer accredited online solar classes and hands-on labs with workshop training that will get you in the industry sooner in as few as two classes - not four or more.
Sign up for the NABCEP Associate Installer Credential Certification Exam after successful completion of our 20 hour, online solar PV201 Online Design and Installation Class.
Solairgen is an IREC Accredited/NABCEP Approved training organization, in solar panel installation training since 2007. To find out more about the specifics of solar companies and solar installations in Colorado, please visit the Solar Energy Industry Association's website.
CO has Unlimited Potential
- CO consistently ranks in top ten for solar
- Total of 574 MWs of overall solar
- Installed 146 MWs of solar in 2015 alone
- 117% solar increase over 2014
- Employs 5,000 people across the state
- 438 solar companies in the Colorado