Nevada ranks #3 in the U.S. in solar installations.
Start your online training now.
Solairgen has the training program you're looking for. We offer accredited online solar classes and hands-on labs with workshop training that will get you in the industry sooner - in as few as two classes, not four or more.
Sign up for the NABCEP Associate Installer Credential Certification Exam after successful completion of our introductory online solar PV201 Online Design and Installation class.
Solairgen is an IREC Accredited/NABCEP Approved training organization, in solar panel installation training since 2007. To find out more about the specifics of solar companies and solar installations in Nevada, please visit the Solar Energy Industry Association's website.
PV Stats for Nevada
- NV ranks #3 in the U.S. for 2015.
- Total of 1,300 MWs of overall solar
- Installed 409 MWs of solar in 2015
- 17% solar growth over 2014
- $833 million invested in solar in 2015
- 128 solar companies in the state