Solar Panel System Marketing and Design
PV202 PV Design and Technical Sales
Self-Paced – Online – $570.00
After this class, you’re ready to enter the solar PV marketplace. This online sales training course is designed for individuals who want to join the solar industry in project design, sales or business capacity.
Solairgen’s IREC Accredited online technical sales and design class prepares you to enter the solar PV industry as a sales professional, and provides you with 20 accredited training hours necessary toward certification.
PV202 is an online 20 hour training program for solar system design, marketing and sales professionals who need to:
- Understand the solar PV customer’s needs
- Have the ability to develop the initial PV system design
- Understand all aspects of cost analysis
This course covers the full range of the requirements for sales, financing, incentives, cost analysis and proposal design for PV systems. A strong foundation of PV systems knowledge or experience is necessary prior to taking this course.
This course includes 14 self-paced lessons and interactive quizzes on the following major topics:
- Qualifying the residential customer
- Qualifying the commercial customer
- Site analysis for residential PV systems
- Site analysis for battery back-up systems
- Site analysis for commercial systems
- Residential PV system design
- Commercial PV system design
- Investment incentives
- Financing PV systems
- System cost analysis
- Non-financial benefit analyses
- System performance analyses
- Preparing customer proposals
Internet access is required to participate in online training.
PV202 provides you with IREC/ISPQ accredited, advanced level technical sales training, and satisfies 20 of the training hours required by NABCEP for certification.