The Solar Industry is Growing Fast in Kentucky
Start your online training now, then come to our hands-on workshop
Solairgen offers accredited online solar classes and hands-on labs with workshop training that will get you in the industry and sooner - in as few as two classes. Our classes qualify you for national certifications.
Sign up for the NABCEP Associate Installer Credential Certification Exam after successful completion of our introductory online solar PV201 Online Design and Installation class.
Solairgen is an IREC Accredited/NABCEP Approved training organization, in solar installation training since 2007. To find out more about the specifics of solar companies and solar installations in Kentucky please visit the Solar Energy Industry Association's website.
PV Stats for Kentucky
- Ranks # 37 in the U.S. for installed solar
- Total of 9.5 MWs of solar
- Installed 1.1 MWs of solar in 2015
- 71% solar growth over 2014
- $4 million invested in solar in 2015
- Over 46 solar companies in the state